The MultiTarget is the MOST multi-purpose training aid ever made for tennis. The patented hinge design makes set-up a snap. Each MultiTarget comes with a 6-foot net PLUS 1 colorful Airzone band that can be used to create over-under drills and hit-through windows. Drill example: Set up the MultiTarget about 5 feet behind the service line on the opposite side of the net from the hitter.
Drill example: Set up the MultiTarget about 5 feet behind the service line on the opposite side of the net from the hitter. Use the colorful Airzone band, placing it high at about 6 feet off the ground. The hitter patiently hits “high and heavy topspin” groundstrokes that arc over the high band, until the opportunity comes to slice well beneath the band and attack the net. This type of visual training is scientifically proven to improve skills by 200-300%.
The MultiTarget comes in a convenient zipper case.
FOR HOME USE:
– Parents and young players can use it at home in their driveway as a 6-foot tennis net using foam or slow-bouncing balls.
– Use in your backyard for badminton as the net raises from 33 inches for tennis to regulation badminton height.
FOR TEACHING PROS AND COACHES:
– Use the 6-foot net for red ball level private lessons with beginning students.
– Use as free standing training aid to raise the height of the net.
– Use as a free standing training aid anywhere on the court.